Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Get Growing

Thanks to Mother Nature I had a bout with a horrible sinus infection. Having the weekend off and rain washing the pollen away gave me time to recover. While sick I was able to try a tea I had that is actually for hair, skin, and nails. 


The tea is very smooth and has a wonderful lemon flavor with a hint of peppermint. It also has herbs that are beneficial in promoting healthy growth. If you're not a hot tea drinker, it is also recommended drinking cold. A container of 36 tea bags will run you $11 and can be found at GNC.
Ingredients
 Organic Rooibos (leaf), Peppermint (leaf), Horsetail (aerial parts), Stinging Nettle (aerial parts), Oatstraw, Black Limon. 
As I started feeling better over the weekend, I did another henna treatment(I'm hooked) :) I also tried EVOO in the Pantene Nature Fusion shampoo I talked about in a previous post. I now give it a definite thumbs up

No comments:

Post a Comment