Monday, March 9, 2009

Pantene Day

I'm under the dryer doing a deep treatment with Pantene R&N hair mask and thought I' share my review of Pantene's Nature Fusion Moisture Balance shampoo and conditioner. This is a new line from Pantene that contains cassia for strength and shine.  There is also a Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality version and the ingredients are slightly different. I was lucky enough to pick it up at CVS a few weeks ago for $2.99/each. I think they were well worth the money. I do an ACV rinse so I don't worry about build up. Once I'm done with my DT, I'll be doing my first henna treatment. I'll let you know how that goes.
The shampoo
Water , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Chloride , Cocamide MEA , Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Cassia Tora Seed , Cassia Obtusifolia Seed , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder , Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract , Ginger Root Extract - Zingiber Officinale , Panthenol , Panthenyl Ethyl Ether , Citric Acid , Corn Starch , Sugar Cane , Dimethiconol , Fragrance , Sodium Benzoate , Disodium EDTA , PEG-7M , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Sodium Citrate , Sodium Xylenesulfonate , Yellow 5 , Orange 4
It has a nice lather and doesn't take a lot which means I'll have it for a while. It also has a light pleasant sent. My only con with it is the overly clean feeling you get. I prefer soft and manageable hair even before I condition so the next time I will use EVOO or jojoba oil with it. 
The conditioner
Water , Stearyl Alcohol , Palm Oil , Palm Kernel Oil , Coconut Oil , Cyclopentasiloxane , Cetyl Alcohol , Palm Oil , Palm Kernel Oil , Coconut Oil , Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Cassia Tora Seed , Cassia Obtusifolia Seed , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder , Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract , Ginger Root Extract - Zingiber Officinale , Panthenol , Panthenyl Ethyl Ether , Citric Acid , Corn Starch , Sugar Cane , Dimethicone , Glutamic Acid , Benzyl , Fragrance , EDTA , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Yellow 5 , Orange 4
This is an awesome conditioner! I could see myself using this as a  co-wash or even as a leave-in. The slip is great and again the smell is pleasant. It's an A+ in my book. This line also has a leave in fusion smoothing cream that I haven't yet looked into. 

No comments:

Post a Comment