Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Fever



The vibrant color and fabulous woman on the cover of April's issue of Essence was a must have recently. While thumbing through the issue I noticed all the beautiful natural woman that were featured. 
This month, the issue also features Atlanta's hottest natural hair care products:
*Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding 
*Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme
*Kinky Curly Curling Custard
*Jane Carter Solution Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner 
*Hair Rules Daily Cleansing Cream Moisture No Suds Shampoo
There are quite a few women featured rocking beautiful Natural styles! I also learned that Serena Williams is Natural! How awesome is that?! I love her recent look of old Hollywood glamour. She recommends a leave-in conditioner by a company called Phyto that I'm sure will be adding to my PJ stash :)
I think the issue is a must have going into Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment