Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm Sprung On Spring

Today is the first day of Spring and I couldn't be happier! :) This season brings out a whole new me...I enjoy the beautiful days and I love to watch everything come alive. I started my Spring early taking my natural hair journey and already my hair is "blooming". I have enjoyed getting to know fabulous women with fabulous hair! I enjoy not caring how I style my hair because my theory is,"anything natural is CUTE!". I've enjoyed the constant complements on my hair and rocking it natural. I love embracing MYSELF and owning my confidence for becoming natural. I have enjoyed being my own guinea pig and experimenting with various natural products that have helped my hair. I've had fun spending money weekly on a habit other than clothes(lol)! I love going on the different forums, reading blogs, and Googling till no tomorrow. My Spring sprung while the snow was still falling on the ground but since it's officially here today, I'm an even happier camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment